3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a rifle stock on 12/29/17. Availabilaty status was "in stock".

I wrote an email on 1/16/18 and received an appology letter stating they were waiting on a shipment. I call on 1/24/18 and was told the shippment had arrived and I should see it process by the end of the week. I called again on 1/29/18 (one month after the order) and I was told I should recieve it by the end of the week. I have check the order status on their web site every day for 2 weeks.

today is 2/06/18 and it the same message, "the order will be processing within 1 business day". Poor Customer Service.

Review about: Opticsplanet Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

OpticsPlanet
Opticsplanet Verified Representative

We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you.

Customer service is our number one priority.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your order. Please reply back with your order number or contact us at 1-800-504-5897, via chat or via email care@opticsplanet.com and our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.

We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.