Tried to purchase a $5000 Armasight Q14 thermal sight from Optics Planet on Nov 07,2016 to take advantage of a $1000 rebate good thru Dec 31,2016.After contacting them several times only to be told each time that it was backordered and should ship in 1-7 days.

Finally after contacting the manufacturer who confirmed the backorder and was told it should ship early to mid January 2017 (too late for the rebate and too late for Christmas).

I contacted Optics Planet again with this information and they finally said yes the sight should be in stock around January 06,2017.I've cancelled the order and seeing the number of complaints will contact Paypal to ensure I am not charged for this cancelled order.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Opticsplanet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Opticsplanet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Opticsplanet and opticsplanet shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Opticsplanet?

Comments

OpticsPlanet

We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience.Customer service is our number one priority.

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items.

This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer.

Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the estimated time for shipment of your order.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future.We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.