Ordered 2 jeans from site 10-24-17.On the site inventory it said In Stock.

Because I had free shipping it said that I need to wait up to 23 days for delivery (fine print). Credit card charged on 11-13-17 On 11-5-17 I get an email saying that 1 of the jeans was found at a satellite warehouse and is being "sent for fulfillment" with no exact time for delivery as it's being "processed." The other jean was backordered with it might be available 3-11 days (with an asterisk). You read the fine print that it says that all orders are subject to changes on availability...yada yada yada. I video chatted with rep about the credit card being charged before an item was ready to ship.

She said that it seems "We captured your funds a little early." I cancelled my order.

Buyer beware - do NOT buy from this company.The few dollars you THINK you are saving are not worth it.

Review about: Opticsplanet Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

qaqc
Opticsplanet Verified Representative

We are very sorry to hear about your recent shopping experience.Customer service is our number one priority.

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused. Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items.

We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer.

At the time of order placement, an authorization was placed on your credit card; however funds are only captured when the items are ready for shipping.

Again we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.We hope you will see past this single experience and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.