Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bino harness system for a Christmas gift on Dec 1. The order said it would be mailed between Dec.4 and 11.

For 24 days I called and emailed the company to see when it would be shipped. My order status said to be shipped in 2 business days and it said that same thing for 24 days. When I left messages, no one called me back. I finally received the harness on Dec 28, too late to give as a gift.

The packaging was poor and quality of harness is poor also. This was a highly unsatisfactory ordering and customer service experience.

I will never order from Optics Planet again. I was NEVER told this item was back ordered until after 20 days of ordering it.

Comments

OpticsPlanet
Opticsplanet Verified Representative

We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent shopping experience. Customer service is our number one priority.

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue may have caused you. Unfortunately, some of our inventory does indeed come from the manufacturer and extended back order times are expected on popular items.

This being said the information that you were provided with is all the information we obtained from the manufacturer at the time. We completely understand the frustration and inconvenience this can cause our customers; that we truly try to obtain and provide our customers as much updated information we may receive from the manufacturer.

Nonetheless, this does not justify the fact that we did not provide an update on the estimated time for shipment of your order.

Most items can be returned within 30 days from purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, you may return most items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund.

We truly hope that you accept our deepest apology as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you again in the future. We also hope that you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.