Update by user Nov 30, 2015

I took the photos they requested and emailed them. OpticsPlanet never even acknowleged those photos. That when I recontacted them and decided to return my order.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2015

A week ago I purchased a pro sight pusher and three slide shoes.Upon receipt, one of the shoes was different than what I ordered.

It was erroneously packaged. When I reported this, OpticsPlanet wanted photographs so they could verify the wrong pusher number. They said they would take it up with Ameriglo who was their supplier. I bought it from OpticsPlanet but had to support their claim with Ameriglo.

This was a $25 item on a $402 order. OpticsPlanet would not exchange the wrong product they sent me until they went through some kind of claim with their supplier. They said photos would support their claim.

If they would just accept the return, they would have the actual product which I think is more compelling than any photo.Frustrated, I am requesting a full $402 return over an issue with a $25 part.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shoes. Opticsplanet needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Opticsplanet.

Had an Experience with Opticsplanet?

Comments

OpticsPlanet

We are very sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your recent shopping experience.Due to an error from our shipping department, the wrong item was sent to you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused.

Our records indicate that you were instructed to complete our return merchandise authorization request (RMA). Please complete the request as soon as possible as we are unable to initiate a return without this.

We appreciate your patience while we continue to monitor your claim.

Please accept our apologies as we value you as a customer and we hope to service you in the future.We hope you will allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.